Nowadays, Selenium has became a popular automation testing tool for browsers testing.
Selenium is open source, have many contribution community around the world. So I created blogs to share my experiences about Selenium and something I have learn/read from other sources.
I. Selenium Basic
- Selenium 3.0 released!!!
- Create simple java + maven project with Inteliji
- Add dependencies for maven selenium project
II. Selenium common functions
- Selenium common functions- part1
- Selenium common functions- part2
- Selenium common function -part 3
- Selenium common functions -part 4
- Framework configuration – Read properties file
- Read data from Google sheet code
III. Selenium Extends
- Introduction to Fluentlenium (Java series)
- How to put parameter into xpath string (Java)
- Writing a simple code using Fluentlenium for Selenium Java
- Selenium script to run on mobile mode of chrome Desktop
- Selenium-java: Screenplay example