- Windows 7 PC with at least 8G RAM and has enabled VT(x)
- Installed VMWare 10
- Download Image and Extract file with Winrar or 7zip
Step1: Unlock MAC OS X for VMWare
- Open Folder “OS X Mavericks 10.9 Retail VMware Image\OS X Mavericks 10.9 Retail VMware Image\VMware Unlocker – Mac OS X Guest\VMware 8.x + 9.x + 10.x Series\VMware Workstation Unlocker – Windows\”
- Right Click install.cmd, Click Run as Administrator.
- Once it has successfully patched the VMware Player or VMware workstation, you should be able to see the Mac OS X guest support as shown below:
Step2: OS X Mavericks 10.9 Retail VMware Image\OS X Mavericks 10.9 Retail VMware Image\OS X Mavericks:
Edit configuration before start it.
Done, your mac OS machine ready to use :))