- JAVA has installed and JAVA_HOME has set.
- Android Studio has installed and ANDROID_HOME has set, please read my previous post about it.
Update Android SDK packages:
- open Android SDK manager by click on Click on “SDK Platforms” Tab and Select one of Android version that you will create new ADB with it.
- Click on “SDK Tools” tab and check all items here
- Click “Apply” button then wait a while to download all packages you chose in steps above.
- open AVD manager by click on icon.
- Click on “+ Create Virtual Device..” button
Then click “Next”
Click on “Next” button:
And click on “Finish” button.
- Open AVD manager windows and find the AVD that has created, then click on “Start” button